Do you like to DJ?

Alex Gingell Facebook tips went viral! Share your videos and queries here so we can keep them all together!
zize55

Do you like to DJ?

Postby zize55 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:16 pm

I've always loved watching people party to my music. We used to party a lot at apartments and I was always the DJ. I was always interested in that. Now I've started working in a club and making money doing what I love. What do you think about this job?

karl47

Re: Do you like to DJ?

Postby karl47 » Sat May 15, 2021 3:49 pm

DJ parties are cool. I've been to one or two of those. I loved the atmosphere that was there. I had a lot of fun. The aspiring DJs are always enthusiastic. So I wish you good luck. Work harder and everything will work out for you.

markbartra

Re: Do you like to DJ?

Postby markbartra » Sat May 15, 2021 6:18 pm

zize55 wrote:I've always loved watching people party to my music. We used to party a lot at apartments and I was always the DJ. I was always interested in that. Now I've started working in a club and making money doing what I love. What do you think about this job?

I've been into electronic music for a long time. I like listening to it and creating it. In the near future I plan to make my own DJ party. I'm worried that there won't be many people. That's why I want to attract attention to this party. I would like to find a quality dj party flyer. I was advised by the website https://www.elegantflyer.com/category/f ... templates/ . I looked into it and hopefully these flyers will help me attract people.

Return to “Training Tips”